G Suite For Business and Custom Email
Get a Custom email address with your own website domain name, use your business name as your email address, collaborate using G Suite and other Google Apps, Calendar, Docs (Documents) and Drive for your business.
14 Days Free Trial
Professional Business Email with your own domain name. Get custom email (@yourcompany.com)GET STARTED NOW
Why Switch to G Suite For Business or Work?
Use your own domain name to create your email address
Access business emails at Gmail (@yourcompany.com)
Use your email with other Google Apps
Let your emails follow you
Don’t get stocked to your desktop with a business email software. With Gmail for business, your emails are in the cloud allowing you to access them anytime, anywhere with your PC/Mac or any mobile device, your iOS, Android™, or Windows device in real time.
- Get a Custom email with your domain
- Use your business name as your email address
- Collaborate using Gmail and Google Drive and other Apps
- Create and communicate with your team anytime
- Set is easy and our support team is available to set it up for you
- Work from any device: Smartphones, laptops, tablets and more…
- Let your customers know you mean business with your custom email
- Accessing your email is just a breeze
- Take your business or organization to the next level
- Gmail using your Personal Domain
- Customer Connection Tools like Google Hangouts
- Google Drive control panel integration
- Chat with team members and prospects in real time
- Document sharing and collaboration
- Premium security and privacy to protect your all-important data
Gmail works great with desktop clients like Microsoft Outlook, Apple Mail and Mozilla Thunderbird. Outlook users can sync emails, events and contacts to and from Google Apps.
99.9% guaranteed uptime
Count on Google’s ultra-reliable servers to keep your lights on 24/7/365. Automatic backups, spam protection and industry-leading security measures help protect your business data.